Your celebration package includes:
- 2-hour rental of a private party room with an additional hour to set up before the reservation begins
- tables, chairs and table cloths
- complimentary invitations are available at the time of booking upon request
- Unlimited time in the Museum to play
- Up to 40 guests including all children and adults
- Private entrance into the Museum for the birthday party host and guests; a GCM staff member will be at this entrance to welcome and check-in guests as well as provide a wagon for gifts or other items
- Name of the birthday child on an electronic sign outside the Museum wishing them a happy birthday
Reservations are required. Please email our birthday party coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations can be made as far in advance as requested, but need to be finalized and booked at least 72 hours in advance.
The total cost of a birthday party on Saturdays and Sundays is $350 plus sales tax for non-members and $300 plus sales tax for members. On a Friday evening, it is $200 plus sales tax for non-members and members. When booking, a $50, plus tax, non-refundable deposit is due to reserve the party. The remaining balance is due the week prior to your reservation for full payment.
Refreshments and/or decorations:
You are welcome to bring your own food, drinks, cake and/or snacks to serve at your party. You will not have access to a kitchen or refrigerator but you are welcome to bring cooler and ice. You are welcome to bring decorations (balloons are welcome), but we ask that you do not use any type of tape or putty on the painted walls or bring confetti.
What you will need to provide:
A guest list of all attendees for our staff to check-in. We ask that all members of your group wear a face covering and adhere to our safety protocols. We will have face coverings available for purchase if needed. Please let your guests know to look for the special birthday party entrance on the side of the Museum, it will be marked with signs and directional arrows.