Thank you for your interest in our field trips at the Greensboro Children’s Museum! GCM offers field trips at a discounted group rate to a variety of community-based organizations and schools including daycares, preschools, day camps, churches, charitable organizations and public/private schools. GCM Field Trips are designed to meet NC Essential Standards and Core Curriculum.
- Tuesday-Friday from 9a-2p.
- 10 or more children are required from an organization to qualify for a group rate.
- Group rates include 3 hours at the Museum. Lunches and programs are included in this time if selected.
- Limited scholarship funding is available for Title 1 schools and community partners thanks to the generosity of Duke Energy Foundation, Lincoln Financial Foundation, and individual donors.
- Passes, discounts, coupons, and membership cards will not be accepted as payment for group visits.
- On-site parking is free and buses can use our bus lane for the duration of your field trip.
- We require one adult chaperone per five children.