stay safe and have fun on our outdoor play plaza
- Adults must remain with their children in all areas of the Museum.
- Close-toed, athletic shoes are required for climbing.
- Walk at all times. No running.
- If you reach the tunnel, only climb on the inside.
- Maintain three physical points of contact with the equipment while climbing. Climb along the interior.
- Food and drinks (except water) are not permitted on the play plaza.
- Climbing up the slide, jumping off the equipment or other dangerous behavior may result in injury and is not permitted.
- Never lift or place a child on the play structure. Climbers should reach their destination on their own.
Please note: Climbers climb at their own risk. The Greensboro Children’s Museum is not responsible for injuries experienced on the premises.