- Due to recent news surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Greensboro Children’s Museum is closely monitoring announcements by officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is enhancing our current cleaning procedures by increasing the frequency in which we clean and sanitize our exhibits, movable props and toys throughout the day. The safety and well-being of our guests is always our top priority.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (no drop-offs) and all adults must be accompanied by a child. Adults who wish to take a tour of the Museum can do so with a Museum staff escort.
- Interested in climbing on the popular XXL Neptune Climbers. Plan ahead by reviewing our safety rules.
- GCM is a smoke-free campus! There is no smoking permitted in the parking lot, Museum or The Edible Schoolyard.
- Visitor photography is permitted for personal, non-commercial use only. Photography must not disrupt other Museum visitors or staff, and must not limit accessibility to exhibits, entrances/exits, doorways, and high traffic areas. Click here to view our complete photography policy.
If you have any questions about any of these policies, please contact Gabrielle Howell, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-574-2898 x305.